1. Rinse the fish noodles, put them in an electric pressure cooker, add appropriate amount of water, and press the "porridge soup" button to cook.
2. Wash the garlic moss and cut into sections.
3. Wash the carrots and green peppers and shred them.
4. Wash the black fungus and control the moisture.
5. Remove the fish noodles to control the moisture.
6. Fry the eggs and serve.
7. Pour oil in the pot, heat it up, add the garlic moss, and stir fry.
8. After the garlic moss has softened, pour in the carrot and green pepper and stir fry.
9. Add appropriate amount of soy sauce and salt, stir well.
10. Add the fish noodles and stir well.
11. Finally, add the scrambled eggs and mix well.