Prepare ingredients. Stir the meat into a paste.
2. Slice the lotus root and chop it into puree with the back of a knife.
3. Chop the ginger and white onion.
Prepare the seasoning.
5. Add the egg seasoning. Add water afterwards.
6. Stir regularly, and add a little water each time. Whipping is supreme.
7. Pinch out the meatballs from the tiger's mouth, and then use your left and right hands to tighten the meatballs tightly, that is, put the meatballs from the left hand to the right hand, and then to the left hand.
8. Put oil in the pot, heat up, and croquettes.
9. Fry until slightly yellow and fish out. Let the oil temperature increase again, then return to the pot and fry again.
10. Fried meatballs.
1. When adding water, it must be completely absorbed before adding the next clean water.
2. The fried meatballs can be deep-fried or boiled in soup.
3. The lotus root can also be crushed with a blender. But the chopped ones are more chewy.