1. According to my own consumption, use a noodle machine to make noodles, because the noodle machine has a period of time to press the noodles, I use this time to clean up the vegetables and meat; it is also okay to buy ready-made noodles.
2. Cut the pork into thin strips, add a little salt, starch, and cooking wine, mix well, and marinate in advance to taste
3. One cabbage, cleaned
4. Cut into thin filaments, the dosage is adjusted according to the actual situation
5. The black fungus soaked in advance is cut into thin filaments, the carrots are cut into thin filaments, and the garlic is cut into fine pieces.
6. After the noodles are done, boil the water in the pot, add the noodles and cook on high heat
7. Add cold water twice when cooking the noodles to prevent the pot from overflowing
8. Take it out, put it in cold water, drain and set aside
9. When cooking the noodles, place a wok on the other stove and put a little oil
10. Stir-fry the shredded pork in the pot until white
11. Pour a little cooking wine and soy sauce to taste, then pour in the black fungus and stir-fry. Because the fungus is not blanched in advance, it must be cooked with the shredded pork first
12. Pour in shredded cabbage and stir fry, add appropriate amount of salt, soy sauce, and oyster sauce and stir fry together, stir fry evenly, don't stir fry too badly
13. Put the cold noodles into the pot
14. Stir fry over medium and low heat, pour shredded carrots and minced garlic after the noodles are colored, stir fry a few times, and bring out of the pan
15. The fried noodles are so fragrant
After noodles are cooked, it is better to use cold water, which is more refreshing; it is better to use a non-stick pan to fry the noodles, because it will not stick the noodles to the pan; the cabbage should not be fried too badly, just color it evenly; the black fungus can be left alone The amount of carrots can also be increased; the seasoning can be adjusted according to your own taste; the time is planned as a whole, you can cook the noodles while boiling the water while tidying up the meat, and the noodles can be cooked simultaneously.