1. Prepare the materials
2. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot and put the noodles to a boil.
3. After boiling, sprinkle the noodles with chopsticks, and then remove them for use.
4. Beat the eggs in a bowl, put a little salt and mix well
5. Peel the tomatoes and cut into small pieces
6. Pour oil in the pan, add the egg and stir fry in small pieces. Hold out
7. Add chopped tomatoes and stir fry
8. Add the right amount of water to boil the thick juice
9. Add the noodles to stir fry
10. Add egg, light soy sauce and stir-fry evenly to get out of the pan