1. Take out the rice cake and wipe off the surface moisture with kitchen paper
2. Put it in warm oil and fry it over medium heat
3. Fry until the surface becomes crispy and the rice cake becomes soft
4. For the fried rice cakes, brush the surface with hoisin sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds, five-spice powder and red chili powder.
5. Began to eat
1. The water on the surface of the rice cake must be wiped dry;
2. Use warm oil to fry slowly over medium and small fire, otherwise the surface will easily foam and overfry;
3. If you want to save time, you can boil it in water until soft, and then fry it in a frying pan.