1. Homemade toast slices, egg fried rice spread a thin layer between two slices of toast, compact
2. Press chopsticks on all sides of the toast. If there is a pocket sandwich mold, press it directly with the mold. Beat the eggs, add salt and mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan, place the toast dipped in egg mixture in a non-stick pan, fry on low heat until scorching marks appear on one side, turn it over
4. Pour a little egg mixture on all sides, turn over and fry on all sides until set
5. Cut into pieces and put on a plate