1. Cut the pineapple in half vertically and dig out the flesh!
2. Cut the pulp into small pieces
3. Cut the chicken breast into small pieces, mix well with starch and light soy sauce and marinate for ten minutes; at the same time, peel the corn kernels out of the fresh corn, and cut the onions and carrots into small cubes; ) Mince garlic and ginger for use;
4. a. Heat the pot, add a little cooking oil, add garlic and ginger to saute, pour in corn kernels, onions, pineapples, and carrots, add a little salt and stir fry over high heat, add the marinated chicken cubes, and stir fry ten After the chicken has changed its color, start the pan and set aside; b. Heat a little cooking oil in the pan, pour in an appropriate amount of rice, put in the curry cubes, and stir fry until the curry cubes are evenly integrated into the rice; then pour the previous part a and fry well Stir-fry the ingredients well; sprinkle with chopped green onion.
5. Put the fried rice into the dug pineapple! The color, fragrance, and taste are complete, and the appearance is bursting, and the fried rice full of love is complete!
You can match your family's favorite fruits on the plate, and your loved ones will feel happier!