1. Ingredients: leftovers.
2. Broccoli rhizomes, eggs.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add some cooking wine.
4. Beat into egg liquid and set aside.
5. Wash the broccoli roots and remove the skins.
6. Place on the chopping board and chop.
7. Afterwards, blanch the broccoli rhizomes in boiling water until they are dead and remove them, set aside.
8. Pour the oil in the saucepan to heat, add the egg mixture and stir fry into pieces.
9. Then, combine the leftover rice and stir fry.
10. Then, add the broccoli roots and stir fry.
11. Finally, add some salt and chicken essence to season and stir well.