1. Add dry yeast to the flour to form a soft dough, and put it in the refrigerator to ferment overnight. Knead the fermented dough to exhaust air, then knead it into long strips and pull it into a uniform size agent
2. Knead the agent smoothly, press flat, and brush with cooking oil in the middle
3. Wrap it up like a bun, and then slowly press it into a pancake
4. Brush a little oil in the pan and put in the cake dough
5. Turn over the cake after bulging, and bake it on both sides until it can rebound quickly when pressed.
6. Cut the pie, brush a layer of soy sauce, then add ham, egg and lettuce
1. Don't brush the edge of the cake oil, it can be better bonded
2. When making the cake, you don't need to roll it with a rolling pin, but press it with your hands, so that the cake will be softer and more vigorous and will not die.
3. When pressing the cake, both sides must be pressed to ensure that the cake crust is evenly thick on both sides