1. Shredded green cabbage
2. Sausage slices
3. Add pepper and salt to the egg liquid to increase the flavor of the egg and enrich the layers of the fried rice
4. Lay the eggs in hot oil, fry them for a few seconds and wait for the eggs to solidify again, but when they are not completely dried, add the rice, stir and fry, so that the confiscated egg liquid can be wrapped on the rice.
5. After the rice is stir-fried evenly, add the sausage and a little soy sauce, and continue to stir-fry evenly
6. The sausages are fried until they are a little discolored, and the fat part is transparent, which means it is almost cooked. You can add green cabbage
7. Finally, add salt and stir well.
8. If you want to be spicy, you can also sprinkle a little chili sauce! ~
1. Add white pepper and salt and pepper to the egg liquid to increase the taste
2. The green cabbage should be put in the last place, and it does not need to be fried for too long, so that the taste is crispy and delicious
3. Friends who like to eat green onions can also sprinkle some green onions at the end, because my daughter doesn’t eat green onions, so I didn’t put them here.