1. After the eryngii mushrooms and carrots are cleaned, cut into small cubes for later use, and steam the sausage in a steamer, then cut into small cubes
2. Remove the outer skin of green beans, wash with clean water, add water to boil for 2~3 minutes, and set aside.
3. Beat the egg yolks with chopsticks and set aside
4. Use a rice spoon to break up the rice from the rice cooker
5. Add a small amount of vegetable oil to the pot, lift the pot and shake it a few times. After the pot is heated, pour the rice and stir fry over medium heat
6. When you hear the crackling sound of the rice, pour the egg yolk liquid on the surface of the rice, and when the egg yolk starts to solidify, start to fry the rice
7. When the rice and egg yolk are fully mixed and fried evenly, add green beans, sausage, diced carrots and diced eryngii mushrooms and stir-fry together
8. When the sausage smells from the rice, add a little salt, stir fry evenly, and add a little chives to serve.