1. The main materials are ready;
2. Cut off the roots of spinach, wash the leaves with water and drain them for later use;
3. Cut the onion into small pieces, shred the garlic and set aside;
4. Put a little oil in a pan to heat, add garlic and stir fry;
5. Then add onions and fry until the onions are transparent;
6. Then put in the sliced open back and remove the prawns with the prawn tails and fry for 2 minutes until the prawns have changed color and are fully cooked. Season with salt and crushed black pepper in the meantime;
7. Pour the chopped vegetable salad juice into the sauce plate;
8. Put the dried spinach on the bottom of the dish, then put the shrimp on the spinach while it is hot, and then evenly drizzle in the salad juice;
9. After mixing slightly, use a grater to grate the Parmesan cheese.
10. If you like cheese, you can sprinkle a little more, and that's it.
1. When spinach is used for salads, it is best to choose fresh, small and tender varieties. Hot spinach from winter to early spring is very suitable;
2. This refreshing salad can not only be used as a protein energy meal for fitness and fat reduction, but also a healthy and nutritious children's recipe.