1. Corn starch and water are mixed in proportion, which is the best ratio for many experiments. Mix the water and powder thoroughly, and it will be easy to mix the eggs later. If you make one egg, halve it.
2. Add two eggs, shredded carrots, and cut spinach into small pieces.
3. Break up the egg liquid and mix well. The recipe is two eggs, which can be made into two pancakes. The pan is the size of an ordinary non-stick pan, about 8 inches.
4. Brush a small amount of oil in a non-stick pan, pour in egg wash, sprinkle white sesame seeds and chives on the surface. The fire cannot be too big.
5. When the egg liquid on the surface is almost solidified, turn it over and fry it, and keep the sesame seeds underneath.
6. According to the taste, smear the tomato sauce on the bottom of the pie,
7. Roll up the pie, and the sesame seeds can just be exposed. Adults do not actually need to cut them. For babies to eat, it is convenient to cut them into small pieces. Take one bite at a time with a fork.
The key to making this cake is the amount of starch and water. If there is too much powder, it will be very dry and the cake will not be tender. Too much water makes it easy to break. When turning it, wait until the pie is almost cooked so that it won’t break.