1. The fans are ready for use in advance. Beat the eggs, spread the egg skins in a pan, set aside
2. Shred all egg skins, carrots, onions, spinach, and luncheon meat
3. Blanch the vermicelli, carrots, and onions and let cool
4. Blanch the spinach for 10 seconds to remove and let cool
5. Mix all the ingredients well, add Korean chili paste, a little salt and sugar, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and mix well.
1. When making egg crusts, be sure to have a low heat, use a non-stick pan, and do not put oil in the pan. If you have an electric baking pan at home, you can also use an electric baking pan to make egg crusts;
2. Spinach must be blanched for oxalic acid, but the blanching time should not be too long. Vegetables should be blanched