1. Remove the shrimp thread, cooking wine, salt, green onion ginger and marinate for 20 minutes. Then pick out the green onion and ginger and pour out the excess water
2. Add about 50 grams of dry starch, add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil (crispy effect), add 1.5 grams of baking powder
3. Add appropriate amount of water to adjust to the state shown in the figure, and add dry starch if it is too thin. When the shrimp is picked up, it can be put on the surface. As shown
4. Add soybean oil to the pot (the color of frying with corn oil is whitish), the oil temperature is 70% (when the oil temperature is too low, the paste will fall off), and the shrimp will be fried in stages, otherwise the oil temperature will drop.
5. Take out the first fried shrimp
6. Wait for the oil temperature to rise to 80% hot
7. Re-fry all the shrimps and remove them
8. Blotting paper to absorb the oil and put it on the plate.
Be sure to pay attention to the oil temperature and deep-fry the shrimp in batches.