by Sister Du's Kitchen
1. Cut the grapes or grapes you bought with scissors as shown in the picture, but be careful not to break the skin.
2. All the grapes are cut, this requires a little patience!
Put the grapes in a watertight container, add water to submerge the grapes, and then add an appropriate amount of flour and an appropriate amount of salt.
4. Stir with chopsticks, blend the flour and salt into the water, then soak for 20 minutes, and finally stir and wash.
5. Pour out the flour and water, and rinse the grapes in clean water several times.
6. Drain the grapes and put them in the box, and put them in the freezer of the refrigerator to freeze.
7. The frozen grapes are eaten with their skins, and a bite is refreshing and delicious.
Welcome to follow the editor, and search for more gourmet WeChat public accounts: Du Niang Vegetable Garden and Kitchen. Welcome.