1. Add water, milk, and flour to the bread bucket in turn. Try to make the flour cover the entire surface of the water. Put salt near the corner of the bread bucket and sugar on the other corner. Dig a hole in the flour, put the yeast into the small hole, make sure that the yeast does not come into contact with the water and salt, pour olive oil, put the bread bucket into the bread machine, turn clockwise to clamp the bread bucket tightly. Select the degree of kneading, knead the dough for 20 minutes and start the program
2. It is summer, and the fermentation is about 40 minutes at room temperature. In other seasons, the fermentation function of bread machine or oven can be used.
3. Prove the dough to 2 times its size.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and relax for about 15 minutes after exhausting.
5. Roll out the dough and press out the pizza base with a pie pan. Mine is a 5-inch pie pan.
6. Use a fork to make small holes in the pizza base.
7. Put it in the preheated oven, 180 degrees for 4 minutes.
8. Prepare the pizza filling ingredients in advance, blanch the corn in a pot, and cut the mango and dragon fruit into small pieces.
9. Mix the corn and condensed milk and spread it evenly on the pizza base.
10. Sprinkle the fruit, and the fruit can also be replaced according to your preference.
11. Place in the oven and spread with mozzarella cheese.
12. In the middle layer, heat up and down at 190 degrees, 10-12 minutes, the cheese melts and the surface is colored.
13. Refreshing fruit pizza, most suitable for summer.
14. It's quite enough to cook by yourself.