1. Wash the ribs and chop them into 8 cm pieces
Pot under cold water! Pot under cold water! Put a little salt and lemon juice in the pot
ps: 1. The meat must be blanched in a pot under cold water to force the blood out, do not cover the pot
2. Adding salt and blood foam when blanching meat can produce better
3. Add a few drops of lemon juice to it to get rid of the fishy smell
3. The evidence that salt is better for bleeding foam. Take out the blood foam and cook for five minutes on medium heat
4. Wash the beans with green onion and ginger. If time permits, it is best to pull out the tendons of the beans and cut into sections about 8 cm. Scallion and ginger should be a little bit more to make the soul of meat.
5. Cut green onion and ginger into slices. I put two millet hot, or you can leave it alone, or use green pepper instead. One star anise and a small handful of peppercorns.
6. When the oil in the pot is warm, add the seasoning and stir fragrant
7. Stir fry the lower ribs over medium heat until slightly colored on both sides
8. Fuel consumption: Put the light soy sauce in at a ratio of 1:1 and stir-fry until the color is even
9. Stir the beans and stir-fry for half a minute.
10. Heat water in the pot! Hot water! Hot water! Take the raw ingredients as the standard. Still medium fire. Simmer for fifteen minutes
Put the noodles in ~ My noodles are pressed directly by the automatic noodle pressing machine. You can buy ready-made noodles in pursuit of quickness, or you can make them yourself.
Cover and simmer for about ten minutes until the soup is dry
12. Stir well, so that each noodle sticks to the plump soup.
13. Put the chopped green onion and garlic after the pan is out (you can add more onion and garlic, super enjoyable!) The noodles are full of meaty flavor! ! Eat