1. Finely chop green onion, ginger and garlic, cut carrot into small cubes, one fragrant leaf, and 8 rock sugar for later use
2. Bring water to a boil, blanch the ribs, blanch until the ribs change color, remove and rinse with water, take them dry and set aside
3. Heat the oil in the pot
4. Add ribs and stir fry
5. Stir fry until golden, add green onion, ginger, garlic and saute
6. Add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, rock sugar for color, add pepper powder to taste
7. Add water and diced carrots, put the fragrant slices in the soup, add salt to cover and stew the ribs, simmer for about 20 minutes
8. Put the rice in the rice cooker
9. Pour the stewed ribs soup into the rice cooker. The amount of water is the same as the usual amount of simmered rice.
10. Pour in the ribs, close the lid, select the essence and cook for 45 minutes
11. After the trip, let it simmer for 15 minutes and then turn on the rice cooker, the smell comes out, very fragrant
12. Serve out the bowl and wait for the girl to come back to eat
If the ribs are too big, cook them more to make the meat rotten and put them in a rice cooker for braising.