1. Boil the ribs in a pot with cold water, blanch the ribs in the pot and remove them
2. Wash the shiitake mushrooms and cut off the roots and blanch the same
3. The blanched shiitake mushrooms are cut into strips with a knife, and the size is according to your preference
4. Peel the onion and cut it into pieces. Large pieces and small pieces. Full screen. Personal preference, because the onions are mostly soft and rotten with the rice after they are braised.
5. Put oil in the pan and fry the ribs until golden on both sides
6. Move the ribs to the side of the pan, add onions and stir fry until fragrant, then add mushrooms and stir fry
7. Add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt to taste
8. Pour the water over the ribs, remember to heat the water, and then add the dark soy sauce to adjust the color. If you don’t like the color is too dark, you can put it in less or don’t put it, cover the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes
9. Pour the whole pot of pork ribs and soup into the rice pot where the rice has been washed, stir and mix the ribs and rice thoroughly
10. Let's start braising rice. If you like the ribs to be softer, you can use the pressure cooker to cook them at high pressure. I used the pressure cooker for half an hour and the ribs are very soft!
11. Start enjoying a delicious dinner!