1. Ask the store to chop the pork ribs into small pieces, soak them in water for one hour to remove the blood, and then drain them
2. Heat the pot, put in small rows, and fry on low heat
3. Fry until the surface is golden and oily, add sugar and stir fry evenly
4. Add 1 tablespoon of rice wine, 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar, 4 tablespoons of light soy sauce, and 5 tablespoons of water. You can increase the amount of water until the ribs are slightly under. Bring to a boil on high heat, turn to low heat for 30 minutes, until the soup thickens.
1. The origin of the name of Gaosheng ribs is that the seasonings are increased one by one, 1 tablespoon of rice wine, 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 4 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 5 tablespoons of water, so it is easy to remember;
2. I use Zwilling's thick-bottomed pan, so I don't need to add oil. I slowly fry out the fat of the ribs, which is healthier. When stewing, the loss of water is less. If you use an ordinary pot, add a little oil to fry the ribs, and increase the amount of water;
3. Be sure to use light soy sauce. The color is light at first, and it's best to color it. The color is too heavy with soy sauce.