1. Chop ribs into small pieces, soak in blood
2. Put cold water in the pot, add the ribs to blanch the bleeding, and wash off with warm water
3. Add a little oil to the pot, add the peppercorns and bay leaves and fry them on low heat to get a fragrance. Turn off the heat, remove the peppercorns and bay leaves.
4. Continue to fire, sauté the ribs
5. Stir fry with chopped green onion and ginger
6. Add cooking wine light soy sauce and salt, stir-fry until the water vapor is dry and turn off the heat
7. Wash vegetables and drain
8. Put rice and water in the rice cooker. The amount of water is slightly less than usual when cooking rice, because vegetables will also leak water
9. Add vegetable cubes to the rice and top with ribs. There will be oil in the pan where the ribs have been fried. I didn't put it all in. If you like, you can put it all in.
10. After the braising process is over, stir the rice and let it stuff for another 10 minutes.