1. First, prepare a piece of authentic and good-looking bacon, wash it, and cut it into thin slices.
2. Remove the old leaves of the garlic leaves and wash them.
3. Cut the washed garlic leaves into sections, and open the stems and leaves of the garlic.
4. After washing the green peppers and dried red peppers, cut the green peppers into shreds, and cut the dried red peppers into two pieces.
5. After the water in the pot is boiled, put the cut bacon into the pot, blanch for two minutes, then remove and drain.
6. After washing the pot, add a small amount of oil, pour the drained bacon into the pot, stir fry over medium heat, and fry until the oil comes out.
7. Then, add salt, green peppers, dried red peppers, and the stems of garlic, continue to stir-fry, stir-fry until half-ripe, then add garlic leaves and continue to fry until mature.
8. When the garlic leaves are mature, put them out of the pot and serve them on a plate. A delicious and delicious garlic bacon is ready. I hope everyone will like it. Have you learned it? Give it a try as soon as possible. If you have any good suggestions or different views on the editor’s approach, please leave a message to the editor. Thank you. Remember to follow the editor and forward the works of the editor. The editor will continue to provide you with food tutorials, and your support will be the biggest motivation for the editor.
1. Although garlic leaves have high nutritional value, they should not be consumed in excess, otherwise it may cause liver dysfunction and affect vision; people with poor digestion and eye disease should eat less or not.
2. Bacon can be eaten by most people, but the elderly should not eat it; patients with gastric and duodenal ulcer fasting.
3. Blanch the bacon in water so that some of the salty flavor of the cured bacon can be cooked off.