1. The corn is peeled. Clean it up.
2. Then put it in the pot and cook for five minutes, add a little sugar.
3. Then beat out, add cornstarch and stir well. Here you need to add cornstarch three times in batches.
4. Stir well, and then add cornstarch for the second time. For the second time, add salt and stir together.
5. the third time. can.
6. Put oil in the pot. The oil is 60% hot. You can start frying corn.
7. Add the corn and wait a minute before stirring and frying.
8. Then keep stir fry. Fried.
9. Just like this golden color will do.
10. Pick up the pan and put the oil in a little bit of minced meat. Add garlic and stir fry.
11. Then add the corn and stir fry. Put a small amount of salt. Just stir fry.
12. Turn off the heat and put the chopped green onion out of the pot.
13. This dish is only delicious when it's hot. The corn is best fried and crispy. If you like to eat chili, you can add chili to fry, it tastes better