1. The crayfish are washed with light salt water (except for the salt formula). I used 4 chopsticks to stir the lobster for fear of being pinched. This action needs to be repeated many times until the water in the basin is clear.
2. Use a toothbrush to scrub the crayfish. The back, abdomen, and under the head should be brushed. When brushing, first pinch the two large tongs, so that it will not be able to squeeze you. After scrubbing, run it again with clean water and remove the drain.
3. Prepare other ingredients when the crayfish is drained.
4. Heat up the wok and add oil. Heat the oil and stir-fry the garlic until fragrant. Fry until the minced garlic is slightly yellow.
5. Pour in the crayfish and fry for about 3 minutes.
6. Add the seasonings in the seasoning bag and stir well.
7. Pour a bottle of beer.
8. Add clear water to the crayfish, you can add more of this water, it will take a long time to boil later.
9. Cook for another 20-30 minutes after the fire is boiled.
10. Serve on the table.
1 I did not give the crayfish head cramps. Crayfish with cramps (paste intestines) boiled and the meat was not firm, and the yellow prawns flowed into the soup after the head was removed. As for the dirty stuff inside, whoever eats it naturally removes it. It makes no sense to let me work alone, right?
2 It is best to add enough water at once when adding water.