1. First wash the fresh crayfish with a brush;
2. When the water in the steamer is boiled, add the crayfish and steam for seven minutes;
3. After steaming, take out the crayfish and put it in your hands until it is not hot, then you can peel the shell and take the shrimp;
4. Prepare the main ingredients, I peeled the pork belly, chopped ginger and minced ginger;
5. You can choose pork belly with a little more fat, cut into small pieces, put it in a food processor, and beat into stuffing;
6. Then put the meat, shrimp, and ginger paste in a large pot;
7. Mix in an appropriate amount of Li Paolin sauce, thirteen spice seasoning, XO sauce, five-spice powder, chopped pepper, sugar, and salt and beat evenly; this is my recipe, I suggest you can adjust the flavor to your satisfaction with the seasoning at hand Just fine. After the filling is adjusted, you can put it in the pan and fry it a little bit, try the saltiness, and when you feel satisfied with the taste, you can cover the filling with plastic wrap and set aside;
Next is the dough part, which is mainly done like this:
1. Oil skin production: 200 grams of all-purpose flour, 20 grams of powdered sugar and 60 grams of lard, mix well, add 70 grams of water to form a dough, knead until smooth, wrap it with plastic wrap and relax for 30 minutes;
2. Add 145 grams of low-gluten flour to 60 grams of lard and mix well to form a ghee mass;
3. Divide the oily pastry into 15 pieces each, take one oily pastry and press it flat, place a pastry dough in the center of the oily dough, pinch and close down, cover 15 pieces with plastic wrap and let stand for 20 minutes;
4. Take a dough and roll it out, roll it into an oval shape, roll it out as long as possible, the meringue effect will be better;
5. After rolling out, roll it up from top to bottom, and cover it with plastic wrap and let it stand for 20 minutes after rolling it out;
6. Put the dough upright and roll it out again into an oval shape; roll it up again and wrap it in plastic wrap and let it stand for 20 minutes;
7. Then roll the dough into a round shape, roll out the edges a little thinner, wrap a tuple of lobster stuffing and wrap it with the mouth facing down;
8. Finally, put a little red badge of lobster. That's it.
9. Finally, put it neatly into a baking pan lined with greased paper;
10. Put it in a preheated 200 degree oven, put it in the middle layer and bake for 25-30 minutes in the upper and lower fire mode;
11. I put 3~5 lobsters in each small mooncake, and it is full of fragrant flavor after one bite.
1. The temperature of each oven is different, it is best to refer to your own oven temperature when baking;
2. Because it contains fresh meat, it is slightly different from other moon cakes and tends to regain moisture. If the moisture resurgence is obvious, you can put it in the oven and bake it again, being careful not to overbake it;
3. Be sure to cover the noodles with plastic wrap every time you wake up the noodles. It is best to press a piece of damp cloth so that the oily skin is even and easy to close.