1. Wash the crayfish and prepare all the ingredients. According to personal preference, crayfish should keep the yellow part of the shrimp.
2. Put rapeseed oil in the pot.
3. Stir fry the crayfish.
4. Add 3 tablespoons of Verdamax cooking wine.
5. Add water to submerge the crayfish, and boil for 5 minutes.
6. After the soup is boiling, add 3 tablespoons of Verdami Sour Soup Sauce.
7. Add wild sanjiao.
8. Add bean sprouts and other ingredients.
9. Arrange all the ingredients on the plate, sprinkle with green and red pepper, and then drizzle with a layer of hot oil to stimulate the taste of green pepper.