1. Ingredients are ready
2. Cut the baby cabbage in half, and then cut it in half. A baby cabbage is cut into four cloves, and the garlic is cut into minced garlic for later use. It is better to add more garlic.
3. The vermicelli is soaked in warm water to soften. Don't soak for too long, otherwise it will become sticky when steaming.
4. Put the chopped leaves of the cut baby cabbage on the bottom of the plate, and then spread the vermicelli on the top
5. Serve the cut baby vegetables.
6. Pour oil in the pot. The amount of oil is not too much. Put in the minced garlic and fry the garlic on low heat. When the minced garlic turns yellow, add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, and salt.
7. Then pour into a small bowl of starch water, so that the sauce will be a bit thick, because the vermicelli is dry, it needs to absorb water when steaming, so you must add a little more water to the sauce.
8. Pour the sauce on the baby cabbage, put it in a pot and steam for 10 minutes. After it is cooked, take it out, sprinkle with chopped chives or chili rings, and start eating.