1. Put all the ingredients except butter and dried cranberries in the bread bucket, start the dough mixing program for 20 minutes
2. When the dough becomes smooth, add softened butter, and then start mixing for 25 minutes until the dough is in the expansion stage, that is, pull out a large piece of film.
3. Take out the dough and put it in a container, cover it with plastic wrap, and ferment to twice its size
4. Knead the fermented dough gently to exhaust air, and roll it into the dried cranberry (the dried cranberry should be put in when the dough is kneaded, and I forgot it at the time)
5. Fold in half
6. Fold the two ends in half, roll them out into the baking tray, and carry out the second fermentation twice as large (the baking tray is 28x28)
7. Dough fermentation time, making custard sauce: the required materials are ready
8. Add sugar to the egg yolks and beat them until the egg yolks are whitish, sift in low-flour, and continue to stir the cornstarch until there is no dry powder.
9. 200g milk into the milk pot and boil
10. Take one-third of the hot milk and pour it into the egg yolk paste and stir quickly evenly
11. Then pour all the remaining milk into the egg yolk paste, add a few drops of vanilla extract and stir well, then pour it back into the milk pan
12. Turn on a small fire and keep stirring until the custard begins to bubble and become very thick. Remove from the fire.
13. Cooked custard, let cool
14. Beat whipped cream to 6,70%
15. Mix well with the cold custard,
16. Put it in a piping bag and use a flat piping mouth
17. Brush the surface of the fermented dough with egg liquid, and squeeze the custard sauce with the flat mouth and the flower mouth.
18. Put the dried cranberries into the space of the custard sauce, sprinkle with crispy diced (the crispy diced is in the refrigerator)
19. Put it into the preheated oven and bake for 35 minutes at 165 degrees.
1. The water absorption of flour is different. It is recommended to reserve 10-15 grams of liquid when making the dough, which can be added or reduced according to the actual dry and wet conditions of the dough;
2. The oven temperature is for reference only, and the actual temperature and time are set according to your own oven;
3. The dried fruits in the bread can be added as you like (the surface of the original bag is yellow peaches, I don't have yellow peaches, so I put all dried cranberries.