1. Beat the eggs in the basin
2. Add milk and corn oil
3. Add salt and sugar
4. Add baking powder, milk powder and low-gluten flour
5. Stir into a flowable batter
6. Mifanos Waffle Maker, flip up and down, heat more evenly
7. Grease the waffle pan
8. Pour in the batter until it is 80 minutes full, cover the lid and heat until steam appears, flip and bake for about 40 seconds, squeeze in the chocolate sauce, and garnish with cherry tomatoes and blueberries. Mifanos Waffle Maker, enjoy baking in the kitchen!
After pouring in the batter, it’s almost the same to see the steam coming out. If you like to eat soft waffles, you can flip and bake for 40 seconds. If you like to eat the crispy crust, you can bake it for a while and check the color at any time.