1. Prepare the ingredients, brush clean the bread crabs you bought, remove the crab hearts, crab gills and sandbags, cut into pieces, and prepare the seasonings and ingredients.
2. Coat the sliced breaded crab with starch, heat the pan with cold oil, add the green onion, ginger and garlic and saute.
3. Put in the crab pieces, add green peppers, stir-fry for a while with sugar, pour in a small amount of water, stir fry again, cover and simmer for 7 minutes.
4. After simmering, add soy sauce and cooking wine to taste, and finally add starch water for thickening. After it is boiled, it can be served out of the pot.
1. Basically do not add salt to ginger and onion seafood, seafood itself contains relatively high salt;
2. Put the green peppers and cooking wine at the end, the green peppers will not look good after being fried for a long time