1. Prepare ingredients: 1 boy chicken, 1 ginseng, 10 chestnuts, 10 red dates, 100 grams of glutinous rice, 5 slices of ginger, 2 scallions, 20 grams of garlic;
2. Stuff the glutinous rice that has been soaked for 30 minutes into the cleaned baby chicken belly, add 3 chestnuts and 3 red dates;
3. Sew the incision with a needle and thread (if there is no needle and thread, you can pierce it with a toothpick);
4. Put the boy chicken with glutinous rice and the remaining 7 red dates, 7 chestnuts, 1 ginseng, 5 slices of ginger, and 2 pieces of green onions into the Supor Fresh Breathing Pressure Cooker;
5. Add the water that has spread over the chicken;
6. Supor Fresh Breathing Pressure Cooker selects the function of "Chicken and Duck Soup";
7. The lid of the electric pressure cooker can be opened when the pressure display "green light" after exhausting;
8. Open the lid, add salt and pepper to taste, and you can eat out of the pot!
Ginseng is flat, sweet, slightly bitter, and lukewarm. It can replenish vitality, restore the pulse, nourish the spleen and lungs, promote the production of fluids and quench thirst, soothe the nerves and nourish the mind.
The chicken is sweet and mild in nature. It can nourish the spleen, nourish qi and blood, nourish the kidney and essence, and eliminate nausea.
Therefore, ginseng chicken soup is a good food nourishing food, with the effects of nourishing the spleen and lungs, promoting body fluid and quenching thirst, calming nerves, replenishing qi and promoting blood. However, due to the different effects of various types of ginseng, attention should be paid to the selection of ginseng when boiling the soup. Not everyone is suitable to use ginseng chicken soup to nourish.