1. Soak the glutinous rice in advance and set aside.
2. Soak the shiitake mushrooms and wash off the stalks for later use.
3. Prepare ginseng, chestnut, and wolfberry.
4. Boil the chicken in clean water for three to four minutes to remove.
5. Massage the chicken with cold water for a while, so that all the ingredients are filled with glutinous rice into the chicken belly.
6. Prepare a pot, put the chicken in water, add green onion, ginger, and Huadiao wine. Bring to a boil. Turn to low and simmer for about 40 minutes. Add salt.
Tips: This dish does not add any fresh seasonings, only the original flavor that Yancheng eats.
Salt is added according to personal taste.