1. Ingredients: 3 fresh ginseng, 1,000 grams of hen, 1 piece of ginger, 5 red dates, 10 grams of wolfberry, appropriate amount of water, and a little salt.
2. Wash the chicken, chop it into large pieces, control the moisture, and set aside.
3. The ginger brush washes away the mud and sand and smashes it.
4. Use a small brush to clean the sand on the surface of the ginseng, and set aside.
5. Wash the red dates, cut in half, remove the date cores, and set aside.
6. Put the chicken pieces and ginger in a clay pot, add an appropriate amount of water, and bring to a boil over high heat.
7. Use a colander to remove the blood foam on the surface.
8. After removing the blood foam, close the lid and simmer for about 1 hour on low heat.
9. Add ginseng, red dates and goji berries, and continue to simmer for about half an hour.
10. Stew until the ginseng is thoroughly cooked and soft, turn off the heat.
11. Serve, season with salt and serve while hot.
If you don’t like the wolfberry flavor in the soup, you can also put the wolfberry in the last.
It tastes more delicious when stewed in a clay pot.
The stewing time needs to be adjusted according to the conditions of the ingredients.