by Le Shi Ji
1. Melt the yeast in warm pumpkin puree.
2. Add flour to neutralize the dough.
3. Knead it into a smooth dough and leave it in a warm place for fermentation.
4. The dough does not collapse or shrink and the fermentation is completed.
5. The fermented dough is vented and divided into 8 doses of 30 grams each and 15 grams each.
6. Squeeze the 30 g dose.
7. 15 grams of the potion is stained with cooking oil.
8. Put the oily agent in the dough sheet.
9. Close the circle with a tiger's mouth.
10. Put the mouth down in a steamer for 15-20 minutes.
11. Put it in a steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
12. After turning off the heat, open the lid after 3-5 minutes, and take out the small steamed buns inside.
13. Add the fried pickled cucumbers and diced meat.
The filling can be put according to your own preferences.