1. Cut the chives into sections, and shred the ginger. Wash the ribs and let them dry.
2. Add light soy sauce, cooking wine, white sugar, white pepper, green onion, and ginger, mix well, and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Peel the garlic and cut it into coarse pieces.
4. Pour oil into the wok, add the chopped garlic when it is heated to 40% heat on medium heat, adjust to low heat and fry until the chopped garlic is golden brown, remove and control dry.
5. When the garlic oil in the wok is heated on a medium heat for 40%, dip the marinated ribs in a layer of dry starch, and fry them in the oil until golden and dry.
6. Leave a little oil in the wok, put the minced golden garlic and spare ribs back into the wok, heat it over medium heat, stir and fry evenly before serving.
An'an likes to share food with everyone~, if you have your favorite dishes, you can also write a private message to An'an~, An'an will offer you a free live class of [yogurt frozen cheese] on Thursday~Interested friends~ ~You have to add An'an weixin to participate~~~Remember to note the excellent food~