by Water pity
1. Prepare the required ingredients, wash the enoki mushrooms, cut off the roots, and cut the bacon in half.
2. Take out a piece of bacon, place enoki mushrooms on it, then roll it up and fix it with a toothpick. Cover the baking tray with tin foil, then put the rolled roll on top, brush the surface with Korean barbecue sauce, and sprinkle with a little freshly ground pepper ,White sesame.
3. After preheating the oven at 200 degrees, put it in the baking tray and bake for about 18 minutes.
1. Basically, you don't need too much seasoning to make this dish, just a little sauce to enhance the flavor, just choose the one you like.
2. The specific temperature and time should be adjusted according to the temper of your own oven!