1. Prepare the necessary auxiliary materials in advance, and make garlic cloves into garlic paste at the same time
2. Put the washed crayfish in advance and put them in drained water for later use. None of the lobsters have tendons removed, so that the meat of the lobster will taste better when it is cooked.
3. Add about 150 grams of salad oil to the big hot pot, add 50% of the hot pot in the yellow lantern chili sauce, fry the sourness, and stir fry for about 30 seconds
4. Pour in the garlic paste, stir-fry to get the fragrance, then add the fresh crayfish and stir-fry for a few minutes, wait until the surface of the lobster turns red, add beer, and be upset with the crayfish.
5. Bring to a boil, add garlic and yellow stew, and stir fry. At the same time, add salt and sugar (add according to your own taste). Change the heat to low and continue heating for about 15 minutes, then turn off the heat, add the screw pepper and cover the lid for 10 minutes and it will be out of the pot. Eaten