1. Take a goose egg.
2. Pour into a bowl, add salt, warm boiling water, it must be warm water, cold water will have a large number of bubbles overflowing, causing honeycomb holes in the custard. The ratio of warm water to egg liquid is roughly 1:1.5.
3. Stir well.
4. Use a filter to filter out bubbles and impurities. This step is particularly important, otherwise, the steamed custard will have honeycomb holes.
5. After filtering, wrap it with plastic wrap, and pierce a few small holes in the plastic wrap with a toothpick for ventilation.
6. Bring to a boil and steam on low heat for about ten minutes.
7. Out of the pot, add coriander, chopped green onion, dark soy sauce, and sesame oil.
Use warm water to filter out bubbles and impurities is the key.