Recipe: It can make a pair of grass mud horse biscuits of opposite colors, about 22 pieces of chocolate biscuit dough:
50 grams of unsalted butter, 110 grams of low-gluten flour, 10 grams of chocolate powder, 50 grams of caster sugar, 25 grams of eggs, original biscuit dough:
50 grams of unsalted butter, 115 grams of low-gluten flour, 50 grams of caster sugar, 25 grams of eggs Surface decoration: a little sugar, a little chocolate, a little white chocolate Baking temperature: 170 degrees, 12 minutes, first make the chocolate biscuit dough:
Put the butter in a large container, add powdered sugar, and beat with a blender until white
2. Beat the eggs and add them to the whisked butter three times. It must be added one by one, that is, the egg must be added once and the egg must be completely stirred and then added a second time to prevent oil and water separation
3. The paste is like this, it has a certain concentration and does not separate
4. Mix the low-gluten flour and chocolate powder evenly and sift it into the basin. When stirring, do not use too much force, and do not stir too much, otherwise it will cause the final biscuit to become hard and affect the taste.
5. Stir it to form a chocolate chip cookie dough.
6. Follow steps 1-5 to make the original cookie dough (the difference is that you only need to sift in the flour in step 4)
7. Wrap the mixed dough with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for at least half an hour, or put it in the freezer for more than 15 minutes. Until the dough hardens
8. Take out the frozen chocolate biscuit dough and roll it into flat pieces of about 7 mm
Extrude the shape with a mold
TIPS: The original shape of the biscuits comes from a Japanese shop. At present, a certain treasure has a copycat mold and can be purchased. You can also use a can to make it yourself. See my previous tutorials for details.
10. The face of the biscuit is hollowed out with a mold.
11. Similarly, roll the original biscuit dough into a plane of about 7 mm, use a mold to press out the biscuit face, and fill in the hollow part of the chocolate dough.
12. Put it in the oven at 170 degrees, 12 minutes, let cool after baking.
Make the decoration of the grass mud horse biscuits below:
When baking the biscuits, bake a biscuit from each of the two types of dough. You can bake it without the shape and flattening (you can also directly use the biscuits with an unsightly shape). end.
14. Dissolve a little white chocolate and put it into a piping bag.
15. Take a baked biscuit and lay it flat.
16. Spread the melted white chocolate evenly on the surface of the chocolate. Remove the face and feet without coating.
17. Immediately pour the biscuits upside down on the biscuits made in step 13, press lightly, and stick them evenly
18. Gently dust off the excess biscuits to see if it looks like the hair of a muddy horse
19. Put the melted dark chocolate into a piping bag, and draw the nose and eyes on the face.
20. At the same time, you can turn the chocolate-colored and the original color of the biscuits in the biscuits steps 9-11 to make different colored grass mud horse biscuits. After doing this, it will be a pair of grass mud horse biscuits of the opposite color.