1. Take out the homemade sweet potato taro balls and Yuanxiao frozen in the refrigerator
2. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot and turn on the fire source
3. The fire brought the water to a boil
4. Then put the Lantern Festival into the boiling water
5. Put the sweet potato and taro balls in the pot
6. Use a spoon to gently push the Yuanxiao along the edge of the pot to avoid sticking to the pot
7. Add a small bowl of water when it is boiling
8. Bring the water to boiling again and repeat the above procedure twice
9. Continue to cook for a while, wait until the Yuanxiao and sweet potato taro balls have all risen.
10. Put the cooked yuanxiao and taro balls into a bowl, and serve when they are slightly cooler
1. When cooking the Lantern Festival, add water two to three times in the middle, and cook until the Lantern Festival has no hard core;
2. The Lantern Festival should be consumed in moderation, after all, sticky food is not easy to digest;
3. After cooking, eat it when it is cooler. When eating Yuanxiao, be careful to bite it gently to avoid burning your mouth.