by Yoha Kitchen
1. Prepare the ingredients first, the cauliflower is quite big, so cut in half if you can’t eat it at a time
2. Break the cauliflower into small flowers, remove the old skin of the cauliflower and cut into thin slices, soak the cauliflower in light salt water for more than ten minutes, rinse it several times and then remove it, slice the green onion, ginger, and garlic for later use.
3. From the pan, add the scallion, ginger, garlic and stir-fry in the hot pan with cold oil, then add the Pixian Douban and stir-fry the red oil.
4. Add the washed cauliflower and stir fry over high heat, add a little sugar to stir-fry until fresh.
5. When the cauliflower is slightly soft, add a tablespoon of light soy sauce and stir well.
6. Griddle cauliflower is not filled with water. Cover the pot and simmer for a while, so that the cauliflower will cook easily.
7. After opening the lid, taste the saltiness, and decide whether to add salt according to your own taste. Personally, it is enough to season with light soy sauce, because Pixian Douban is also salty, and you can serve it when you pick it up from the pot.
The cauliflower does not need to be blanched. Do not add water during the frying process. If the mouth is a little bit worse, just pass the cauliflower to shorten the cooking time.