1. The pine cauliflower breaks the small flowers and soaks them in salt water for a while, then rinses them off.
2. Scallion changed to knife.
3. Mince pork, add salt, oil, soy sauce, and five-spice powder to marinate for 20 minutes.
4. Heat oil in the pan, pour in the meat and stir out the fat.
5. Add green onion and garlic and saute until fragrant.
6. Pour in pine cauliflower and stir fry.
7. Add five-spice powder and soy sauce and stir well.
8. Just add salt to taste.
9. Please taste the homemade dishes.
10. Finished picture.
The meat must be marinated in advance, and the fat will be more healthy when it is fried!