1. Prepare the ingredients, cut the green onion, chopped green onion, slice the meat, wash the pine flowers and cut into small ones.
2. Pour oil in a pot and turn on a low fire. Add the diced pork and stir-fry until the oil is 70% hot.
3. Add chopped green onion and saute until fragrant
4. Add Songhua and stir-fry until broken
5. Add salt and stir fry evenly
6. Finished picture
7. Finished picture
The amount of salt is added according to your taste. Stir-fry until the songhua is dead, don't fry it too sticky to taste bad. It is recommended to finish it at once.