1. Wash the chicken legs and chop into small pieces, add salt, white pepper, and cooking wine to mix well and marinate for 20 minutes
2. Remove the roots of crab-flavored mushrooms and white jade mushrooms
3. The cauliflower is broken into small flowers, and the green peppers are cut into pieces like eyes
4. Scallion, sliced horse ears, sliced ginger
5. Chili cut into sections
6. Add a little more oil to the pot and fry the peppercorns until the color changes
7. Pour the chicken nuggets and stir fry over medium heat
8. Add cooking wine, green onions and ginger and continue to stir fry
9. Till the chicken nuggets are slightly yellow and dry and burnt, set aside the chicken nuggets and put them in the Pixian bean paste on a low heat.
10. Stir fry until the red oil appears, add the chili and the chicken pieces and stir well.
11. Pour in cauliflower, white jade mushroom, crab mushroom and chili and stir fry
12. Add sugar, light soy sauce, and salt to taste when the vegetables are faint
13. Finally, add green peppers and stir well to get out of the pan.
1: Chili and Chinese pepper can also be added according to your own taste, and you can add some peppers if you like the spicy taste.
2: Add vegetables as you like.