1. Cut the chicken legs in two. Use a knife to make small cuts on the chicken. Add 2 bags of black pepper juice, appropriate amount of salt and cooking wine to marinate. I marinated them one night in advance and put them in the refrigerator for better tasting effect.
2. Preheat the pan, add a little oil, and fry until the chicken drumsticks, a thin layer of oil at the bottom of the pan, not too much, because the chicken oil will flow out during the frying process, and fry until golden on both sides.
3. Put the fried chicken drumsticks in a baking tray, brush all the chicken drumsticks with a layer of barbecue sauce, put them in the oven and bake for 10 minutes after covering them with tin foil, then remove the chicken drumsticks, open the tin foil, and brush with a layer of barbecue sauce before putting them in Bake in the oven for 5 minutes to color. (The foil is wrapped in order to make the inside of the chicken legs easier to heat and cook, and the surface will not burn)
4. During the roasting of the chicken drumsticks, the seasonal vegetables can be sautéed. Wash all the seasonal vegetables and dice for later use, and chop the green onion and garlic.
5. The bottom oil of the fried chicken drumsticks can be used directly for cooking. After the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic and fry until fragrant. First add the diced tomatoes and stir fry to get the tomato sauce, then add the eryngii mushrooms and stir for 1 minute, and finally add all Continue to stir-fry the colored peppers, stir-fry the vegetables and collect the juice with appropriate amount of water starch.
Add the right amount of oyster sauce and salt to taste, and finally add the right amount of water starch to collect the juice; at this time, the chicken drumsticks are also roasted.
Cooking tips: The chicken drumsticks are grilled for the purpose of oil, so that when they are eaten, there will be no greasy feeling of frying, and the outside is burnt and tender inside. Do not fry them directly because frying may cause the gravy in the chicken to be lost, and the meat will be drier when it is eaten. So choose deep-fried to lock the sauce and roast in the oven to degrease, and the taste will be more refreshing!
Make a delicious dish, be an interesting person, chew your life with good taste, and make your life lively. If you are also a person who likes to use food, travel, and photography to interpret a happy life, you can follow my WeChat public account "Slow Life Micro Sharing", and slowly discover all the details of a happy life together!