1. Wash the chicken wings and control dry, cut the ginger, and set aside.
2. Put chicken wings, ginger slices, Orleans marinade, and drinking water in a bowl.
3. Mix well and marinate for three hours.
4. Put the grill in the casserole.
5. Spread two layers of tin foil on the grill and press firmly.
6. The marinated chicken wings are coded on tin foil.
7. Put the lid on and roast on high heat, turning the dough every 10 minutes or so halfway through.
8. After about 30 minutes of roasting, the chicken wings can be inserted with chopsticks, and they are cooked through.
9. The chicken wings grilled in a casserole are tender and juicy without being bothered by smoke.
10. Finished product
11. Finished product
1. The chicken wings will be marinated overnight to make it more delicious.
2. Dry the casserole for about 15 minutes, and the bottom of the pot will be as high as 500-700 degrees. This is a very high temperature and there is a certain degree of danger. Please pay attention to safety.
3. I use Heile casserole, which will not break even if it is boiled or cold quickly, so you can roast chicken wings directly. Please be cautious if you use other brand casserole.
4. The grill is used to prevent the chicken wings from directly touching the bottom of the pan, otherwise it will burn easily. The aluminum foil is laid to prevent the chicken wings from dripping oil and soiling the casserole. If you don't have a grill, you can use small stones or tin foil balls with a diameter of about 1.5 cm instead.
5. It usually takes about 40 minutes, but the specific time is also closely related to the size of the chicken wings, the size of the firepower, and the height of the grill: the greater the firepower, the shorter the grill, and the smaller the chicken wings, the faster it will be cooked, but it needs Turn over more frequently; the lower the firepower, the higher the grill, and the larger the chicken wings, the longer it will take.
6. It is not recommended to use ordinary casserole to bake chicken wings. I use the Heile casserole which is dry-boiled and fast-cooled, so it is no problem.