1. Wash the chicken wings, make two diagonal cuts with a knife on both sides, control the moisture, and set aside.
2. Put the chicken wings in a bowl and add the marinade.
3. Grab it with your hands and massage for a few minutes to allow the marinade to fully blend with the chicken wings, cover with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator to marinate overnight.
4. Knead the tin foil into a number of tin foil balls and spread them evenly on the bottom of the casserole; cross the other two large tin foil balls on the tin foil balls, and put the chicken wings evenly on the tin foil.
5. Cover the pot and grill on high heat.
6. Turn the chicken wings over at about 15 minutes, turn over and bake for 15 minutes, turn off the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes before boiling.
7. New Orleans grilled wings are attractive in color, tender and juicy, and delicious.
1. If there is a grill or small stone, it can be used to replace the tin foil ball, which will be more convenient.
2. The roasting time needs to be slightly adjusted according to the actual situation such as the firepower and the height of the grill, and the roasting is almost ready when the aroma is smelled.
3. Barbecue requires a high temperature, and the meat that is roasted at a high temperature is fresh and delicious, but at the same time, it should be turned over in time to avoid scorching.