1. Prepare all the ingredients. Remove the internal organs of the eel and clean it. The surface of the eel is very sticky, so be sure to scrub it with salt repeatedly.
2. After washing the ginger, cut it into filaments, wash the scallions and tie them into scallion knots.
3. Take a small bowl, pour in cooking wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, barbecue sauce, and pepper. Stir evenly with a spoon to form a marinade.
4. Lay it flat with a sharper knife, close to the bone in the center of the eel, and slice off the eel.
5. Then cut the whole piece of eel meat with a knife into small pieces of similar size.
6. Put the eel cubes in the plate, then add the marinade that was mixed before, along with shredded ginger and shallot knots.
7. Stir evenly, so that each piece of eel is covered with marinade, and then marinate for about half an hour.
8. After the eel cubes are marinated to taste, place the fish skin down and the fish meat up, and place them in a baking dish lined with greased paper.
9. Then put the baking pan into the lower layer of the preheated oven, set the upper and lower fire temperature to 200 degrees, for 10 minutes.
10. After baking for 10 minutes, put on heat-insulating gloves and take out the baking tray, and brush a layer of marinade on the surface of the eel block.
11. Then sprinkle some white sesame seeds on the eel cubes, mainly for embellishment, if you don’t have it, you don’t need to.
12. Put the baking tray in the oven and continue to bake at 200 degrees for five minutes before you can enjoy it.
1. If you don't have an oven at home, you can put the marinated fish pieces in a pan and fry them, which is also delicious.
2. The baking temperature and time should be adjusted appropriately according to the performance of your own oven and the size of the eel cubes.