1. The fish is cleaned, cut into half, and placed in a baking tray. Make a few cuts on the fish skin noodles to make the marinade easy to taste.
2. Spread the cooking wine evenly on the fish, then grind the pepper and pepper, and sprinkle it on the fish. Cut the shallots, 2 garlic, ginger, and 2 red peppers into granules, and sprinkle them evenly on the fish, then sprinkle with salt. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for two hours.
3. Set the oven at 200 degrees, brush the fish skin with a layer of salad oil, put it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. The attached picture is the fish cooked after 15 minutes
4. Prepare the side dishes while grilling the fish. Wash the lotus root and slice it, shred a thousand sheets, and cut parsley into sections. Cut green onion into sections, slice ginger, slice 2 garlic, and cut red pepper into sections. Heat oil in the wok, add the pepper and stir fry to change the color, then add the prepared green onions, ginger, garlic, and red pepper. After the fragrant flavor, add 2 spoons of Pixian bean paste to stir up the red oil, and then add the bay leaves Stir fry with star anise.
5. Continue to add onion and lotus root slices, pour the light soy sauce and stir fry for 1 minute, then add thousands of shreds and parsley, sprinkle in an appropriate amount of salt and stir-fry evenly, add 250ml of water and cook for 3 minutes. Doubanjiang has a salty taste, so the amount of salt should be controlled.
6. Take the grilled fish out of the oven, spread the side dishes evenly on the grill pan and the fish, and pour the side dish soup on the fish body and the side dishes. Put it in the baking tray and continue to bake for 3 minutes.
7. Take out the baking pan, wash the coriander and cut into sections, sprinkle on the side dishes, and finish.
1. Choose fish with fewer spines, the fresher the fish, the better the taste. I personally tend to use tilapia, which has few thorns and is not fishy. This time I didn't buy it, so I used pomfret.
2. If you like spicy food, add more chili, pepper and bean paste.
3. Vegetables, onion and parsley are essential, to remove fishy and fragrant. Others depend on personal taste.